youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,282 BunnyBeeHope said: So much football Click to expand... Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball
BunnyBeeHope said: So much football Click to expand... Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,283 BunnyBeeHope said: So much football Click to expand... Thursday night, Sunday 1pm, 4pm and 815pm, Monday Night and then Sunday 9am when there's London games.
BunnyBeeHope said: So much football Click to expand... Thursday night, Sunday 1pm, 4pm and 815pm, Monday Night and then Sunday 9am when there's London games.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,284 youngbustyredhead said: Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball Click to expand... No thank you
youngbustyredhead said: Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball Click to expand... No thank you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,285 I promise I won't do a play by play every week lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,286 youngbustyredhead said: Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball Click to expand... I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time
youngbustyredhead said: Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball Click to expand... I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,287 BunnyBeeHope said: No thank you Click to expand... After I sold it so well? Tough room
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,288 Amberrlicious said: I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time Click to expand... NBA?
Amberrlicious said: I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time Click to expand... NBA?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,289 Amberrlicious said: I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time Click to expand... I imagine it's much different in person, but I don't intend to find out any time soon lol
Amberrlicious said: I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time Click to expand... I imagine it's much different in person, but I don't intend to find out any time soon lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,290 FoxInTheSnow said: NBA? Click to expand... No, British league London lions against…. Someone
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,292 BunnyBeeHope said: The players in the wnba get free dildos Click to expand... Lol do they?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,293 FoxInTheSnow said: Lol do they? Click to expand... No there's been dickheads throwing them on the court the last while.
FoxInTheSnow said: Lol do they? Click to expand... No there's been dickheads throwing them on the court the last while.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,294 Actually it was a euro league thing so London lions against some European team
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,296 BunnyBeeHope said: No there's been dickheads throwing them on the court the last while. Click to expand... oh
BunnyBeeHope said: No there's been dickheads throwing them on the court the last while. Click to expand... oh
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,297 One guy hit a 12 year old kid and got arrested and will probably be registered as a sex offender. Idiot
One guy hit a 12 year old kid and got arrested and will probably be registered as a sex offender. Idiot
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,298 Looked it up. In my email. Tel Aviv So not really Europe lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,299 BunnyBeeHope said: One guy hit a 12 year old kid and got arrested and will probably be registered as a sex offender. Idiot Click to expand... oh again
BunnyBeeHope said: One guy hit a 12 year old kid and got arrested and will probably be registered as a sex offender. Idiot Click to expand... oh again