I mean … fr you do but that’s not the pointSorry, I needed to see Hamilton
I mean … fr you do but that’s not the pointSorry, I needed to see Hamilton
How’s college? Are you just having the best time?Hi Bailey! I for one am doing ok for a Sunday evening!
I'd ask how you are but I think that's been covered
I am actually! The usual good times plus upgrades of having a single room and the fucking glorious options in the new cafeteriaHow’s college? Are you just having the best time?
Gross. What time will you be done then? When does this one-person Hamilton screening end?Just prolly won’t be getting off at 10
Tell me more of this “new cafeteria”I am actually! The usual good times plus upgrades of having a single room and the fucking glorious options in the new cafeteria
1:00Gross. What time will you be done then? When does this one-person Hamilton screening end?
I'm doing good and I think Mark grinds everyone's gears lolHow are y’all?
Many more options. Main course plus more options for grilled things, international stuff, soups, baked goods upgrade. They had effing banana buttermilk pancakes at breakfast yesterdayTell me more of this “new cafeteria”
Should be illegal1:00
![]()
Also … single roomI am actually! The usual good times plus upgrades of having a single room and the fucking glorious options in the new cafeteria
This has come in very handy. Just this afternoon, in factAlso … single room
Good stuff
Oh that’s lovelyMany more options. Main course plus more options for grilled things, international stuff, soups, baked goods upgrade. They had effing banana buttermilk pancakes at breakfast yesterday
Oh always! I just don't have to make as much use of it. No more Lucky Charms for dinner lolOh that’s lovely
Do they have cereal tho?![]()
Better yet, just spoil it for them. Say Burr Kills HamiltonYou should just go stand at the end of their row and stare at them during the last 45 minutes
Oh so sorry I'll try to stay awake for the whole screening1:00
![]()
Get fucked Mark!I'm doing good and I think Mark grinds everyone's gears lol
There was a time when that would make me cry. But I’m so glad you have options. That’s niceOh always! I just don't have to make as much use of it. No more Lucky Charms for dinner lol