SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,061 Tash26 said: It's because of thissssss Click to expand... Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…
Tash26 said: It's because of thissssss Click to expand... Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,062 SarcasticSadie said: Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering… Click to expand... Haha welcomesssss
SarcasticSadie said: Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering… Click to expand... Haha welcomesssss
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,063 SarcasticSadie said: Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering… Click to expand... Same! I haven’t even had a limoncello as an excuse tho
SarcasticSadie said: Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering… Click to expand... Same! I haven’t even had a limoncello as an excuse tho
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,064 I m youngbustyredhead said: Same! I haven’t even had a limoncello as an excuse tho Click to expand... ean I may have had one or two more but beside the point
I m youngbustyredhead said: Same! I haven’t even had a limoncello as an excuse tho Click to expand... ean I may have had one or two more but beside the point
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,065 SarcasticSadie said: Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering… Click to expand... I enjoyed the universe where hope Saud she got fired and we all just went "oh no....anyway" leaving the rest to wonder lool
SarcasticSadie said: Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering… Click to expand... I enjoyed the universe where hope Saud she got fired and we all just went "oh no....anyway" leaving the rest to wonder lool
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,068 SarcasticSadie said: Also that didn’t quite read right Click to expand... I got it. The quote interloper strikes again
SarcasticSadie said: Also that didn’t quite read right Click to expand... I got it. The quote interloper strikes again
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,069 BunnyBeeHope said: Anyone ever have these? So tasty Click to expand... Not even seen it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,070 BunnyBeeHope said: Anyone ever have these? So tasty Click to expand... I will next year
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,071 Maddiemoiselle said: I enjoyed the universe where hope Saud she got fired and we all just went "oh no....anyway" leaving the rest to wonder lool Click to expand... Tiz cause u a goober…
Maddiemoiselle said: I enjoyed the universe where hope Saud she got fired and we all just went "oh no....anyway" leaving the rest to wonder lool Click to expand... Tiz cause u a goober…
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,072 SarcasticSadie said: Tiz cause I a goober… Click to expand... Ha! Pranked!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,073 youngbustyredhead said: I will next year Click to expand... I think it would be only like 1% alcohol anyway
youngbustyredhead said: I will next year Click to expand... I think it would be only like 1% alcohol anyway
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,074 BunnyBeeHope said: I think it would be only like 1% alcohol anyway Click to expand... Less I would think
BunnyBeeHope said: I think it would be only like 1% alcohol anyway Click to expand... Less I would think
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,075 Anyhow toodle pip. Need to sleep and face another day in hell
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,078 BunnyBeeHope said: Love ya Click to expand... Goodnight gorgeous girl. Sleep well
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,079 You guys are just the loveliest group ever btw
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,080 Tash26 said: Goodnight gorgeous girl. Sleep well Click to expand... ridges