Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…It's because of thissssss
Well thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…It's because of thissssss
Haha welcomesssssWell thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…![]()
Same! I haven’t even had a limoncello as an excuse thoWell thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…![]()
ean I may have had one or two more but beside the pointSame! I haven’t even had a limoncello as an excuse tho
I enjoyed the universe where hope Saud she got fired and we all just went "oh no....anyway" leaving the rest to wonder loolWell thanks Tash, at least someone bothered to clarify while I sat wondering…![]()
I got it. The quote interloper strikes againAlso that didn’t quite read right
Not even seen itAnyone ever have these?
So tasty
![]()
I will next yearAnyone ever have these?
So tasty
![]()
Tiz cause u a goober…I enjoyed the universe where hope Saud she got fired and we all just went "oh no....anyway" leaving the rest to wonder lool
Ha! Pranked!Tiz cause I a goober…
I think it would be only like 1% alcohol anywayI will next year
Less I would thinkI think it would be only like 1% alcohol anyway
ridgesGoodnight gorgeous girl. Sleep well![]()