Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,101 Amberrlicious said: Hi casey Click to expand... Hey Amber, how are you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,102 Ffs I swear I’m like a frickin walking Mozzie bite rn.. Butttttt, the little shits don’t know I got weapons today while out. Sprays, candles, creams, aerosols, gonna be carnage
Ffs I swear I’m like a frickin walking Mozzie bite rn.. Butttttt, the little shits don’t know I got weapons today while out. Sprays, candles, creams, aerosols, gonna be carnage
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,103 Casey86 said: Hey YBR. How's things going? Click to expand... As usual! Covering the reference desk which is unusually busy today while trying to peruse the caf menu and socialize here
Casey86 said: Hey YBR. How's things going? Click to expand... As usual! Covering the reference desk which is unusually busy today while trying to peruse the caf menu and socialize here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,104 SarcasticSadie said: Ffs I swear I’m like a frickin walking Mozzie bite rn.. Butttttt, the little shits don’t know I got weapons today while out. Sprays, candles, creams, aerosols, gonna be carnage Click to expand... Git dose bugs
SarcasticSadie said: Ffs I swear I’m like a frickin walking Mozzie bite rn.. Butttttt, the little shits don’t know I got weapons today while out. Sprays, candles, creams, aerosols, gonna be carnage Click to expand... Git dose bugs
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,105 Casey86 said: Hey Sadie, how are you? Click to expand... Am goood, ya done for the day I take it
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,106 youngbustyredhead said: As usual! Covering the reference desk which is unusually busy today while trying to peruse the caf menu and socialize here Click to expand... Sounds like you're multitasking very well lol. Do they change up the cafe menu daily?
youngbustyredhead said: As usual! Covering the reference desk which is unusually busy today while trying to peruse the caf menu and socialize here Click to expand... Sounds like you're multitasking very well lol. Do they change up the cafe menu daily?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,108 SarcasticSadie said: Am goood, ya done for the day I take it Click to expand... That's good to hear and yup just got in from walking Gracie
SarcasticSadie said: Am goood, ya done for the day I take it Click to expand... That's good to hear and yup just got in from walking Gracie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,109 Casey86 said: Sounds like you're multitasking very well lol. Do they change up the cafe menu daily? Click to expand... They do! There are some things that stay the same at least for a few days like the soups and apparently the Cajun tofu lol But the main dinner options and sides change every day
Casey86 said: Sounds like you're multitasking very well lol. Do they change up the cafe menu daily? Click to expand... They do! There are some things that stay the same at least for a few days like the soups and apparently the Cajun tofu lol But the main dinner options and sides change every day
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,110 youngbustyredhead said: TACO BOWL Click to expand... SUP!!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,111 Amberrlicious said: You guys are just the loveliest group ever btw Click to expand... No no no. That's you
Amberrlicious said: You guys are just the loveliest group ever btw Click to expand... No no no. That's you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,112 Maddiemoiselle said: SUP!! Click to expand... I was going down the menu and was kinda eh I guess the lemon chicken sounds nice and then BAM TACO BOWL
Maddiemoiselle said: SUP!! Click to expand... I was going down the menu and was kinda eh I guess the lemon chicken sounds nice and then BAM TACO BOWL
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,113 youngbustyredhead said: They do! There are some things that stay the same at least for a few days like the soups and apparently the Cajun tofu lol But the main dinner options and sides change every day Click to expand... That's awesome they change up the menu lol. Gotta keep it interesting
youngbustyredhead said: They do! There are some things that stay the same at least for a few days like the soups and apparently the Cajun tofu lol But the main dinner options and sides change every day Click to expand... That's awesome they change up the menu lol. Gotta keep it interesting
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,115 Nvm that I just had nachos etc the last two days
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,116 Bailey94 said: Awww goodnight Hope 20 minutes late Click to expand... I hate when that happens Ciaran too
Bailey94 said: Awww goodnight Hope 20 minutes late Click to expand... I hate when that happens Ciaran too
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,117 Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,118 FoxInTheSnow said: Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to Click to expand... Hope the needle didn’t getcha!
FoxInTheSnow said: Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to Click to expand... Hope the needle didn’t getcha!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,119 FoxInTheSnow said: Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to Click to expand... Enjoy your quilting! I don't mean to brag, but I was pres. of the crochet club in high school
FoxInTheSnow said: Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to Click to expand... Enjoy your quilting! I don't mean to brag, but I was pres. of the crochet club in high school
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,120 Bailey94 said: Enjoy your quilting! I don't mean to brag, but I was El Comandante of the crochet club in high school Click to expand... Like seriously?
Bailey94 said: Enjoy your quilting! I don't mean to brag, but I was El Comandante of the crochet club in high school Click to expand... Like seriously?