Hey Amber, how are you?Hi casey
Hey Amber, how are you?Hi casey
As usual! Covering the reference desk which is unusually busy today while trying to peruse the caf menu and socialize hereHey YBR. How's things going?
Git dose bugsFfs I swear I’m like a frickin walking Mozzie bite rn..
Butttttt, the little shits don’t know I got weapons today while out.
Sprays, candles, creams, aerosols, gonna be carnage
Am goood, ya done for the day I take itHey Sadie, how are you?
Sounds like you're multitasking very well lol. Do they change up the cafe menu daily?As usual! Covering the reference desk which is unusually busy today while trying to peruse the caf menu and socialize here
That's good to hear and yup just got in from walking GracieAm goood, ya done for the day I take it
They do! There are some things that stay the same at least for a few days like the soups and apparently the Cajun tofu lolSounds like you're multitasking very well lol. Do they change up the cafe menu daily?
SUP!!TACO BOWL
No no no. That's youYou guys are just the loveliest group ever btw
I was going down the menu and was kinda eh I guess the lemon chicken sounds nice and then BAMSUP!!
That's awesome they change up the menu lol. Gotta keep it interestingThey do! There are some things that stay the same at least for a few days like the soups and apparently the Cajun tofu lol
But the main dinner options and sides change every day
I hate when that happensAwww goodnight Hope
20 minutes late![]()
Hope the needle didn’t getcha!Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to
Enjoy your quilting!Peace out. Work is over. Time to do something I was quilted in to
Like seriously?Enjoy your quilting!
I don't mean to brag, but I was El Comandante of the crochet club in high school