SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,341 Bailey94 said: I am pretty reserved tbh Click to expand... She is ruuude
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,342 I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,343 Harthacnut said: I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard Click to expand... Ahhh u buy him coffee and take and listen to his woes ?
Harthacnut said: I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard Click to expand... Ahhh u buy him coffee and take and listen to his woes ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,345 Harthacnut said: I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard Click to expand... Could you introduce me
Harthacnut said: I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard Click to expand... Could you introduce me
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,346 Harthacnut said: I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard Click to expand... As reliable as fox news
Harthacnut said: I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard Click to expand... As reliable as fox news
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,347 SarcasticSadie said: Ahhh u buy him coffee and take and listen to his woes ? Click to expand... Got him a sandwich once but he moaned about the filling. Also Squirrels are plotting to spike the water supply
SarcasticSadie said: Ahhh u buy him coffee and take and listen to his woes ? Click to expand... Got him a sandwich once but he moaned about the filling. Also Squirrels are plotting to spike the water supply
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,348 Maddiemoiselle said: Could you introduce me Click to expand... Sure
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,349 Harthacnut said: Got him a sandwich once but he moaned about the filling. Also Squirrels are plotting to spike the water supply Click to expand... No lie, I bought a homeless guy a coffee and a sandwich from Pret little while ago, asked for the money instead arghh
Harthacnut said: Got him a sandwich once but he moaned about the filling. Also Squirrels are plotting to spike the water supply Click to expand... No lie, I bought a homeless guy a coffee and a sandwich from Pret little while ago, asked for the money instead arghh
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,350 Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,351 He smells of piss and white lightning if you're into that sort of thing
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,352 Bailey94 said: Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy? Click to expand... A long time ago.
Bailey94 said: Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy? Click to expand... A long time ago.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,353 Harthacnut said: He smells of piss and white lightning if you're into that sort of thing Click to expand...
Harthacnut said: He smells of piss and white lightning if you're into that sort of thing Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,354 Harthacnut said: A long time ago. Click to expand... I have not seen it but I've heard I should watch it Apparently kinda predicted the current state of murica?
Harthacnut said: A long time ago. Click to expand... I have not seen it but I've heard I should watch it Apparently kinda predicted the current state of murica?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,355 Bailey94 said: Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy? Click to expand... Not heard of tbh, eek
Bailey94 said: Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy? Click to expand... Not heard of tbh, eek
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,356 Bailey94 said: I have not seen it but I've heard I should watch it Apparently kinda predicted the current state of murica? Click to expand... Haha so nobody giving a review of this then haha
Bailey94 said: I have not seen it but I've heard I should watch it Apparently kinda predicted the current state of murica? Click to expand... Haha so nobody giving a review of this then haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,357 Anyway time for phase one of my shitty work. Catch you all in a bit
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,358 Harthacnut said: Anyway time for phase one of my shitty work. Catch you all in a bit Click to expand... Me thinks gonna be a good day at work for ya today
Harthacnut said: Anyway time for phase one of my shitty work. Catch you all in a bit Click to expand... Me thinks gonna be a good day at work for ya today
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,359 Harthacnut said: Anyway time for phase one of my shitty work. Catch you all in a bit Click to expand... Good luck! Kicking rocks -- still an option Have a good day Ciaran!
Harthacnut said: Anyway time for phase one of my shitty work. Catch you all in a bit Click to expand... Good luck! Kicking rocks -- still an option Have a good day Ciaran!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,360 Bailey94 said: Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy? Click to expand... No. It's not real.
Bailey94 said: Idk what's real anymore Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy? Click to expand... No. It's not real.