Ahhh u buy him coffee and take and listen to his woes ?I get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard
Could you introduce meI get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard
As reliable as fox newsI get my news from the homeless guy that lives in the graveyard
Ahhh u buy him coffee and take and listen to his woes ?
SureCould you introduce me![]()
Got him a sandwich once but he moaned about the filling.
Also
Squirrels are plotting to spike the water supply
Idk what's real anymore
Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy?
He smells of piss and white lightning if you're into that sort of thing
I have not seen it but I've heard I should watch itA long time ago.
Not heard of tbh, eekIdk what's real anymore
Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy?
I have not seen it but I've heard I should watch it
Apparently kinda predicted the current state of murica?
Me thinks gonna be a good day at work for ya todayAnyway time for phase one of my shitty work.
Catch you all in a bit
Good luck!Anyway time for phase one of my shitty work.
Catch you all in a bit
No. It's not real.Idk what's real anymore
Have y'all seen the movie Idiocracy?