C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,361 Harthacnut said: Think I'm gonna give up any hope of functioning like a normal human now. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Today is too hard Click to expand... I feel this on a personal level. Keeping: What's the worst that could happen mentality, while hoping for the best.
Harthacnut said: Think I'm gonna give up any hope of functioning like a normal human now. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Today is too hard Click to expand... I feel this on a personal level. Keeping: What's the worst that could happen mentality, while hoping for the best.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,362 Hey Sadie, CN, Wonders and anyone else around
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,363 FoxInTheSnow said: Hey Sadie, CN, Wonders and anyone else around Click to expand... Also I and CN.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,365 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... No comment. Now I know the etiology of food and sex kink.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,367 I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone Ugh
I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone Ugh
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,369 ConsciousNobody said: Also I and CN. Click to expand... You are CN?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,370 ConsciousNobody said: How are you keeping Bo? Click to expand... I’m ok thanks. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
ConsciousNobody said: How are you keeping Bo? Click to expand... I’m ok thanks. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,371 FoxInTheSnow said: You are CN? Click to expand... I am me. We all are CN s.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,372 Conscious beings with No bodies. Floating pixels.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,373 BunnyBeeHope said: I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone Ugh Click to expand... You do a great job of it
BunnyBeeHope said: I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone Ugh Click to expand... You do a great job of it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,374 And they say ya devices don’t listen to where you are
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,375 Lil_wonders said: I’m ok thanks. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone Ugh Click to expand... Nods. Relating to this.
Lil_wonders said: I’m ok thanks. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone Ugh Click to expand... Nods. Relating to this.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,377 SarcasticSadie said: Ok will stop now ha Click to expand... They are funny
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,379 Don't mind me when I follow you guys. Eww. Not to the toilet. I will be in the neighboring alternate stall. ♥
Don't mind me when I follow you guys. Eww. Not to the toilet. I will be in the neighboring alternate stall. ♥
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,380 What? I'm being serious. Im laughing at most of them