Hey girly. I am hmm.. sort of okay with occasional burst of energy and motivation.Hey CN. Nice to see you.
Hey girly. I am hmm.. sort of okay with occasional burst of energy and motivation.Hey CN. Nice to see you.
Think I'm gonna give up any hope of functioning like a normal human now.
I feel this on a personal level.Today is too hard![]()
Also I and CN.Hey Sadie, CN, Wonders and anyone else around
No comment.
You are CN?Also I and CN.
I’m ok thanks. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.How are you keeping Bo?
I am me. We all are CN s.You are CN?
You do a great job of itI know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone
Ugh
I’m ok thanks. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Nods. Relating to this.I know @ConsciousNobody will understand, it's so fucking exhausting being strong and positive for everyone
Ugh
They are funnyOk will stop now ha
![]()