itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,801 BunnyBeeHope said: Microsoft own them now Click to expand... explains why It broke when I dropped it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,802 Harthacnut said: Who? Click to expand... Guy who said he wants to make someone a porn star, so I asked him the salary and if he supplied a pension
Harthacnut said: Who? Click to expand... Guy who said he wants to make someone a porn star, so I asked him the salary and if he supplied a pension
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,803 Harthacnut said: This was my first phone Click to expand... I like the ‘savvy’ bit
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,804 BunnyBeeHope said: Nokia ftw Click to expand... You a Nokia girl?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,805 Harthacnut said: This was my first phone Click to expand... Savvy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,806 ConsciousNobody said: You a Nokia girl? Click to expand... Nah I have a Samsung something or other
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,807 The pension is 6 inches of disappointment and a staff infection
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,808 He's an 11incher harder worker than even Russ
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,809 BunnyBeeHope said: Guy who said he wants to make someone a porn star, so I asked him the salary and if he supplied a pension Click to expand... That pension is key
BunnyBeeHope said: Guy who said he wants to make someone a porn star, so I asked him the salary and if he supplied a pension Click to expand... That pension is key
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,811 BunnyBeeHope said: Awh Rick Davies died Click to expand... Dunno who is he tbh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,813 BunnyBeeHope said: Awh Rick Davies died Click to expand... I had to google: that’s sad
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,814 Harthacnut said: This was my first phone Click to expand... My first phone wasn't until much later in life.
Harthacnut said: This was my first phone Click to expand... My first phone wasn't until much later in life.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,815 BunnyBeeHope said: Nah I have a Samsung something or other Click to expand... Last edited: Sep 11, 2025
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,816 ConsciousNobody said: My first phone wasn't until much later in life. Click to expand... Yeah im old
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,817 BunnyBeeHope said: Singer from Supertramp Click to expand... Is it bad to say I’m none the wiser , eeek
BunnyBeeHope said: Singer from Supertramp Click to expand... Is it bad to say I’m none the wiser , eeek
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,818 Harthacnut said: Yeah im old Click to expand... Same pinch.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,819 SarcasticSadie said: Is it bad to say I’m none the wiser , eeek Click to expand... Your listening homework
SarcasticSadie said: Is it bad to say I’m none the wiser , eeek Click to expand... Your listening homework
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,820 Harthacnut said: Yeah im old Click to expand... Ya not even old pfft