C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,841 BunnyBeeHope said: Flip phones are cool Click to expand... Like a sun glasses case? From early millenia or late 90s.
BunnyBeeHope said: Flip phones are cool Click to expand... Like a sun glasses case? From early millenia or late 90s.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,842 My bro’ took my first phone to bits, think he was about 5-6. It was shit tbh tho
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,844 SophUKYis said: Blah Click to expand... Spectre?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,845 SarcasticSadie said: Spectre? Click to expand... Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,846 SophUKYis said: Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it Click to expand... I did too
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,847 SophUKYis said: Blah Click to expand... Wcb Sophphphphphphphphph
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,848 SophUKYis said: Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I did too Click to expand... Same
SophUKYis said: Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I did too Click to expand... Same
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,849 Amberrlicious said: That was the dom jolly thing being mentioned above Click to expand... Went over my head. I old.
Amberrlicious said: That was the dom jolly thing being mentioned above Click to expand... Went over my head. I old.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,850 ConsciousNobody said: Went over my head. I old. Click to expand... Probably more that it was a British thing
ConsciousNobody said: Went over my head. I old. Click to expand... Probably more that it was a British thing
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,851 SarcasticSadie said: Ohh I know this though, have seen on some old comedy sketches , that Jolly dude Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Oh yah when's he's shouting down it in a library or summin Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I’M ON THE PHONE Click to expand... Ooh I follow now.
SarcasticSadie said: Ohh I know this though, have seen on some old comedy sketches , that Jolly dude Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Oh yah when's he's shouting down it in a library or summin Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I’M ON THE PHONE Click to expand... Ooh I follow now.
D Deleted member 1476601 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍 FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,852 BunnyBeeHope said: No one had a Zack Morris phone here Click to expand... Umm…I did.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,853 SophUKYis said: Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it Click to expand... Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all
SophUKYis said: Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it Click to expand... Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,854 SarcasticSadie said: Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all Click to expand... Im watching that tomorrow i think
SarcasticSadie said: Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all Click to expand... Im watching that tomorrow i think
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,855 SophUKYis said: Im watching that tomorrow i think Click to expand... Ohhh, was really good, eeek
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,856 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhh, was really good, eeek Click to expand... Again, I liked it. Mostly. But I’m easily pleased Ask Soph Hahah
SarcasticSadie said: Ohhh, was really good, eeek Click to expand... Again, I liked it. Mostly. But I’m easily pleased Ask Soph Hahah
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,857 SarcasticSadie said: Hope tomoro feels heaps better Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,858 SarcasticSadie said: Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all Click to expand... Im the other way didn't like Spectre thought the last was ok
SarcasticSadie said: Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all Click to expand... Im the other way didn't like Spectre thought the last was ok