Like a sun glasses case? From early millenia or late 90s.Flip phones are cool
Like a sun glasses case? From early millenia or late 90s.Flip phones are cool
Spectre?Blah
Spectre was good, quite enjoyed itSpectre?![]()
I did tooSpectre was good, quite enjoyed it
Wcb SophphphphphphphphphBlah
Spectre was good, quite enjoyed it
SameI did too
Went over my head.That was the dom jolly thing being mentioned above
Probably more that it was a British thingWent over my head.
I old.
Ohh I know this though, have seen on some old comedy sketches , that Jolly dude
Oh yah when's he's shouting down it in a library or summin
Ooh I follow now.I’M ON THE PHONE
Thought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at allSpectre was good, quite enjoyed it
Im watching that tomorrow i thinkThought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all
Ohhh, was really good, eeekIm watching that tomorrow i think
Again, I liked it. Mostly. But I’m easily pleasedOhhh, was really good, eeek
Im the other way didn't like Spectre thought the last was okThought wasn’t bad, was the last one I didn’t like at all