Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,041 Hey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,042 ConsciousNobody said: She is extremely friendly, after a while. Also loves snuggles and pats. Click to expand... Ohhh Ms Mia and I be like in no time
ConsciousNobody said: She is extremely friendly, after a while. Also loves snuggles and pats. Click to expand... Ohhh Ms Mia and I be like in no time
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,043 Casey86 said: Hey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you? Click to expand... Avoided that broken foot then haha
Casey86 said: Hey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you? Click to expand... Avoided that broken foot then haha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,044 Casey86 said: Hey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you? Click to expand... What happened?
Casey86 said: Hey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you? Click to expand... What happened?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,045 SarcasticSadie said: Avoided that broken foot then haha Click to expand... You broke your foot Casey?
SarcasticSadie said: Avoided that broken foot then haha Click to expand... You broke your foot Casey?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,046 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Tash also Click to expand... Sadieeeeee
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,047 ConsciousNobody said: You broke your foot Casey? Click to expand... Oh no hehe, I was joking , cause he said yesterday had never broken a bone n I said he’d just jinxed himself ha
ConsciousNobody said: You broke your foot Casey? Click to expand... Oh no hehe, I was joking , cause he said yesterday had never broken a bone n I said he’d just jinxed himself ha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,048 SarcasticSadie said: Avoided that broken foot then haha Click to expand... Haha sure did, but I did work with a lazy ass coworker which made the job aggravating
SarcasticSadie said: Avoided that broken foot then haha Click to expand... Haha sure did, but I did work with a lazy ass coworker which made the job aggravating
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,049 Tash26 said: Sadieeeeee Click to expand... Ahhhh there she isssssssss
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,050 SarcasticSadie said: Dunno, somewhere ha Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,051 ConsciousNobody said: What happened? Click to expand... Haha just dealing with lazy coworker and shit not going to plan at work. Haha no I once sprained my foot at work getting out of a car
ConsciousNobody said: What happened? Click to expand... Haha just dealing with lazy coworker and shit not going to plan at work. Haha no I once sprained my foot at work getting out of a car
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,052 SarcasticSadie said: Ahhhh there she isssssssss Click to expand... Hi. Das me
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,054 Tash26 said: Hi. Das me Click to expand... How goes it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,056 BunnyBeeHope said: People defending Andrew Tate Click to expand... Ohh think someone was other day also as it happens
BunnyBeeHope said: People defending Andrew Tate Click to expand... Ohh think someone was other day also as it happens
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,058 SarcasticSadie said: How goes it Click to expand... Good thanks lovely. How's youuu?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,060 SarcasticSadie said: Oh no hehe, I was joking , cause he said yesterday had never broken a bone n I said he’d just jinxed himself ha Click to expand... Lucky him. I mean safe. glad to have no broken bones or cartilage.
SarcasticSadie said: Oh no hehe, I was joking , cause he said yesterday had never broken a bone n I said he’d just jinxed himself ha Click to expand... Lucky him. I mean safe. glad to have no broken bones or cartilage.