Ohhh Ms Mia and I be likeShe is extremely friendly, after a while. Also loves snuggles and pats.
Avoided that broken foot then hahaHey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you?
What happened?Hey CN and I'm doing good. Slightly less annoyed now that I'm home. How are you?
You broke your foot Casey?Avoided that broken foot then haha
SadieeeeeeHey Tash also
Oh no hehe, I was joking , cause he said yesterday had never broken a bone n I said he’d just jinxed himself haYou broke your foot Casey?
Haha sure did, but I did work with a lazy ass coworker which made the job aggravatingAvoided that broken foot then haha
Ahhhh there she isssssssssSadieeeeee
Dunno, somewhere ha
Haha just dealing with lazy coworker and shit not going to plan at work. Haha no I once sprained my foot at work getting out of a carWhat happened?
Hi. Das meAhhhh there she isssssssss
How goes itHi. Das me
Ohh think someone was other day also as it happensPeople defending Andrew Tate
Good thanks lovely. How's youuu?How goes it
Lucky him. I mean safe. glad to have no broken bones or cartilage.Oh no hehe, I was joking , cause he said yesterday had never broken a bone n I said he’d just jinxed himself ha