youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,061 SarcasticSadie said: Ohh think someone was other day also as it happens Click to expand... The F man, tho he eventually acknowledged he needed to get better informed
SarcasticSadie said: Ohh think someone was other day also as it happens Click to expand... The F man, tho he eventually acknowledged he needed to get better informed
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,063 Casey86 said: Haha just dealing with lazy coworker and shit not going to plan at work. Haha no I once sprained my foot at work getting out of a car Click to expand... Is the foot okay now?
Casey86 said: Haha just dealing with lazy coworker and shit not going to plan at work. Haha no I once sprained my foot at work getting out of a car Click to expand... Is the foot okay now?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,064 Tash26 said: Good thanks lovely. How's youuu? Click to expand... Glad to hear it, yea good
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,065 youngbustyredhead said: Just saw who got shot Click to expand... Where who?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,066 Casey86 said: Andrew Tate is still relevant? Click to expand... 8.5 million followers on twitter alone, unfortunately yes
Casey86 said: Andrew Tate is still relevant? Click to expand... 8.5 million followers on twitter alone, unfortunately yes
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,067 SarcasticSadie said: Glad to hear it, yea good Click to expand... Ah that's good to hear
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,068 ConsciousNobody said: Where who? Click to expand... Charlie Kirk
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,069 ConsciousNobody said: Is the foot okay now? Click to expand... Yea it's fine now lol. This happened a few years back. I was outta work for a week and having to walk Gracie sucked lol
ConsciousNobody said: Is the foot okay now? Click to expand... Yea it's fine now lol. This happened a few years back. I was outta work for a week and having to walk Gracie sucked lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,070 youngbustyredhead said: Just saw who got shot Click to expand... I’m lost now
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,071 BunnyBeeHope said: 8.5 million followers on twitter alone, unfortunately yes Click to expand... That's ridiculous lol, I only know of him and not how he became "famous"
BunnyBeeHope said: 8.5 million followers on twitter alone, unfortunately yes Click to expand... That's ridiculous lol, I only know of him and not how he became "famous"
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,073 youngbustyredhead said: Charlie Kirk Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: I’m lost now Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: Charlie Kirk Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: I’m lost now Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,075 youngbustyredhead said: Just saw who got shot Click to expand... I'll say the same thing he said after a school shooting Aren't some deaths worth the sacrifice to keep the god giving right of the 2nd amendment
youngbustyredhead said: Just saw who got shot Click to expand... I'll say the same thing he said after a school shooting Aren't some deaths worth the sacrifice to keep the god giving right of the 2nd amendment
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,076 youngbustyredhead said: Charlie Kirk Click to expand... Just read.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,077 The world is just fucked honestly. I also saw earlier that a 23 Ukranian refugee was stabbed to death by a convicted 14 time violent offender.
The world is just fucked honestly. I also saw earlier that a 23 Ukranian refugee was stabbed to death by a convicted 14 time violent offender.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,079 And Russian drones were shot down 300km into Poland. We are heading the the end of times
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,080 SarcasticSadie said: I’m lost now Click to expand... Charlie Kirk is a piece of shit