The F man, tho he eventually acknowledged he needed to get better informedOhh think someone was other day also as it happens
The F man, tho he eventually acknowledged he needed to get better informedOhh think someone was other day also as it happens
Is the foot okay now?Haha just dealing with lazy coworker and shit not going to plan at work. Haha no I once sprained my foot at work getting out of a car
Glad to hear it, yea goodGood thanks lovely. How's youuu?
Where who?Just saw who got shot
8.5 million followers on twitter alone, unfortunately yesAndrew Tate is still relevant?
Ah that's good to hearGlad to hear it, yea good![]()
Charlie KirkWhere who?
Yea it's fine now lol. This happened a few years back. I was outta work for a week and having to walk Gracie sucked lolIs the foot okay now?
I’m lost nowJust saw who got shot
That's ridiculous lol, I only know of him and not how he became "famous"8.5 million followers on twitter alone, unfortunately yes
Charlie Kirk
I’m lost now
I'll say the same thing he said after a school shootingJust saw who got shot
Just read.Charlie Kirk
Charlie Kirk is a piece of shitI’m lost now