C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,182 Looks like pokemon card or maybe it's passport. You never know with copilot.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,184 Bailey94 said: Oh it's not x-rated yet Click to expand... .....
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,190 Hiya Bailey I'm okay just here knowing I should lie down but I'm not tired enough but I am tired hahaha if that makes any sense
Hiya Bailey I'm okay just here knowing I should lie down but I'm not tired enough but I am tired hahaha if that makes any sense
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,191 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Storm. Click to expand... Hello CN how are you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,192 highimstorm said: Hiya Bailey I'm okay just here knowing I should lie down but I'm not tired enough but I am tired hahaha if that makes any sense Click to expand... yes that does make sense to me You can get to the point where you're so tired you can't get rested
highimstorm said: Hiya Bailey I'm okay just here knowing I should lie down but I'm not tired enough but I am tired hahaha if that makes any sense Click to expand... yes that does make sense to me You can get to the point where you're so tired you can't get rested
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,193 Bailey94 said: yes that does make sense to me You can get to the point where you're so tired you can't get rested Click to expand... Yup lol probably from being sick lol all I did was sleep and rest lol
Bailey94 said: yes that does make sense to me You can get to the point where you're so tired you can't get rested Click to expand... Yup lol probably from being sick lol all I did was sleep and rest lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,195 ConsciousNobody said: I am alright. Having late dinner. Click to expand... Oh what's for dinner? Something fancy?
ConsciousNobody said: I am alright. Having late dinner. Click to expand... Oh what's for dinner? Something fancy?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,196 Bailey94 said: Oh what's for dinner? Something fancy? Click to expand... Left over from morning. Ravioli. Aka Italian condom.
Bailey94 said: Oh what's for dinner? Something fancy? Click to expand... Left over from morning. Ravioli. Aka Italian condom.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,197 ConsciousNobody said: Left over from morning. Ravioli. Aka Italian condom. Click to expand... Sounds yummy
ConsciousNobody said: Left over from morning. Ravioli. Aka Italian condom. Click to expand... Sounds yummy
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,198 Bailey94 said: Sounds yummy Click to expand... @SarcasticSadie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,200 That time Hope and I went to space with Katy Perry