BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,221 Harthacnut said: Wicky wicky. Does the spirit of Craig David live inside you Bailey? I mean he isnt dead but. Click to expand... Sure, why not Always room for one more
Harthacnut said: Wicky wicky. Does the spirit of Craig David live inside you Bailey? I mean he isnt dead but. Click to expand... Sure, why not Always room for one more
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,222 ConsciousNobody said: How are your muscles now? Still cramped? Click to expand... The only muscle im having issues with is my brain
ConsciousNobody said: How are your muscles now? Still cramped? Click to expand... The only muscle im having issues with is my brain
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,223 Bailey94 said: Sure, why not Always room for one more Click to expand... I can fit 5 in at one time.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,224 Harthacnut said: I can fit 5 in at one time. Click to expand... Go off king
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,225 I got this morning off work cause I feel like merde
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,226 Harthacnut said: I got this morning off work cause I feel like merde Click to expand... Well good you're off work but hate you feel bad
Harthacnut said: I got this morning off work cause I feel like merde Click to expand... Well good you're off work but hate you feel bad
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,227 I'm struggling hard, but I think sleep is winning Love y'all so much
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,228 Bailey94 said: Well good you're off work but hate you feel bad Click to expand... I get to go in later
Bailey94 said: Well good you're off work but hate you feel bad Click to expand... I get to go in later
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,229 Be kind to yourselves You're precious Night night
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,230 Bailey94 said: I'm struggling hard, but I think sleep is winning Love y'all so much Click to expand... Sleep is important
Bailey94 said: I'm struggling hard, but I think sleep is winning Love y'all so much Click to expand... Sleep is important
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,231 Bailey94 said: Be kind to yourselves You're precious Night night Click to expand... Night Bailey, sleep well x
Bailey94 said: Be kind to yourselves You're precious Night night Click to expand... Night Bailey, sleep well x
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,232 Harthacnut said: I can fit 5 in at one time. Click to expand... You are turning into Maddie. All your guys' fascination with number 5.
Harthacnut said: I can fit 5 in at one time. Click to expand... You are turning into Maddie. All your guys' fascination with number 5.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,233 Harthacnut said: I get to go in later Click to expand... Blah I'll kick rocks at them
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,234 ConsciousNobody said: You are turning into Maddie. All your guys' fascination with number 5. Click to expand... Maddie can do five too?
ConsciousNobody said: You are turning into Maddie. All your guys' fascination with number 5. Click to expand... Maddie can do five too?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,235 Harthacnut said: I get to go in later Click to expand... You rest as well Cheesecake.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,236 Harthacnut said: Sleep is important Click to expand... @Bailey94 sleep missy
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,238 Bailey94 said: Blah I'll kick rocks at them Click to expand... 5 rocks I suppose.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,239 Harthacnut said: Maddie can do five too? Click to expand... Is this a trick question?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,240 ConsciousNobody said: Is this a trick question? Click to expand... No lol