Sure, why notWicky wicky.
Does the spirit of Craig David live inside you Bailey?
I mean he isnt dead but.
Always room for one more
Sure, why notWicky wicky.
Does the spirit of Craig David live inside you Bailey?
I mean he isnt dead but.
How are your muscles now? Still cramped?
Sure, why not
Always room for one more
Go off kingI can fit 5 in at one time.
Well good you're off work but hate you feel badI got this morning off work cause I feel like merde
Well good you're off work but hate you feel bad
I'm struggling hard, but I think sleep is winning
Love y'all so much
Be kind to yourselves
You're precious
Night night![]()
You are turning into Maddie.I can fit 5 in at one time.
You are turning into Maddie.
All your guys' fascination with number 5.
![]()
You rest as well Cheesecake.I get to go in later
@Bailey94 sleep missySleep is important
![]()
5 rocks I suppose.Blah
I'll kick rocks at them
Is this a trick question?Maddie can do five too?
Is this a trick question?