Have a good day Amber
Didn't sleep good, having bad thoughts
Tiredness, loneliness, stress, the state of the worldIs it the over tiredness or something deeper making you have bad thoughts?
Tiredness, loneliness, stress, the state of the world
I do know that thank you
I did add a few to the ignore list
THISEach and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved.
And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose.
OhAlso.
For the laughs.
![]()
I hope you know how true this is for you too Ciaran. Always bigging us up but you are an awesome guy. We appreciate you being here with us whenever you canEach and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved.
And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose.
My ignore list is CRAZY. Sometimes I go into a thread and it's empty for pages...because I just have so many people blocked hahaI did add a few to the ignore list