D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,265 BunnyBeeHope said: Didn't sleep good, having bad thoughts Click to expand... Is it the over tiredness or something deeper making you have bad thoughts?
BunnyBeeHope said: Didn't sleep good, having bad thoughts Click to expand... Is it the over tiredness or something deeper making you have bad thoughts?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,266 Harthacnut said: Is it the over tiredness or something deeper making you have bad thoughts? Click to expand... Tiredness, loneliness, stress, the state of the world
Harthacnut said: Is it the over tiredness or something deeper making you have bad thoughts? Click to expand... Tiredness, loneliness, stress, the state of the world
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,267 BunnyBeeHope said: Tiredness, loneliness, stress, the state of the world Click to expand... I'm sorry Hope. I understand how you feel, and I would give you advice but that would make me a hypocrite. Just remeber you have people who do love you.
BunnyBeeHope said: Tiredness, loneliness, stress, the state of the world Click to expand... I'm sorry Hope. I understand how you feel, and I would give you advice but that would make me a hypocrite. Just remeber you have people who do love you.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,269 BunnyBeeHope said: I do know that thank you Click to expand... And it could always be worse. When you see some of what peope put here
BunnyBeeHope said: I do know that thank you Click to expand... And it could always be worse. When you see some of what peope put here
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,271 BunnyBeeHope said: I did add a few to the ignore list Click to expand... That always helps. At least you dont have a 1k sticky iPhone
BunnyBeeHope said: I did add a few to the ignore list Click to expand... That always helps. At least you dont have a 1k sticky iPhone
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,274 Each and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved. And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose.
Each and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved. And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,275 Harthacnut said: Each and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved. And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose. Click to expand... THIS Everyone here is incredible and loveable And hot, never forget hot
Harthacnut said: Each and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved. And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose. Click to expand... THIS Everyone here is incredible and loveable And hot, never forget hot
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,276 Harthacnut said: Also. For the laughs. Click to expand... Oh A robot hand you say....I assume I can add whatever "weapons" I want to it? Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt no doubt
Harthacnut said: Also. For the laughs. Click to expand... Oh A robot hand you say....I assume I can add whatever "weapons" I want to it? Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt no doubt
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,277 Harthacnut said: Each and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved. And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose. Click to expand... I hope you know how true this is for you too Ciaran. Always bigging us up but you are an awesome guy. We appreciate you being here with us whenever you can whore
Harthacnut said: Each and everyone of you makes me feel better and laugh and feel seen and loved. And you do that for everyone here, so never feel you have no purpose. Click to expand... I hope you know how true this is for you too Ciaran. Always bigging us up but you are an awesome guy. We appreciate you being here with us whenever you can whore
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,278 BunnyBeeHope said: I did add a few to the ignore list Click to expand... My ignore list is CRAZY. Sometimes I go into a thread and it's empty for pages...because I just have so many people blocked haha
BunnyBeeHope said: I did add a few to the ignore list Click to expand... My ignore list is CRAZY. Sometimes I go into a thread and it's empty for pages...because I just have so many people blocked haha