Sprays Ciaran with coconut essential oilCan we all stop rubbing things on eachother![]()
Sprays Ciaran with coconut essential oilCan we all stop rubbing things on eachother![]()
Also don't argue with AmericansI approve
Lil said cashew, which sounds like achoo, so Ciaran said bless youI still don't get it.
u can argue w meAlso don't argue with Americans
Yes MissLay on your tummy. Going to put it on upper back.
Slippy CSprays Ciaran with coconut essential oil
Read this quite wrong.Feel better Lil
Lemme know if you need any blessing
Only about superheroesu can argue w me
Is your back sore?Yes Miss
How and why?Well now I'm just confused.
Not for longIs your back sore?
Bye sweetie. Cheek smooch. After sanitizing your face.Time to work
Bye x
Good luckTime to work
Bye x
Work fastTime to work
Bye x
Not for long
(No not really but shh I’m getting a massage from CN)
Tash would be all over it.Idk what I meant by that exactly