C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,401 Harthacnut said: Can we all stop rubbing things on eachother Click to expand... Sprays Ciaran with coconut essential oil
Harthacnut said: Can we all stop rubbing things on eachother Click to expand... Sprays Ciaran with coconut essential oil
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,402 youngbustyredhead said: I approve Click to expand... Also don't argue with Americans
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,403 ConsciousNobody said: I still don't get it. Click to expand... Lil said cashew, which sounds like achoo, so Ciaran said bless you
ConsciousNobody said: I still don't get it. Click to expand... Lil said cashew, which sounds like achoo, so Ciaran said bless you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,404 BunnyBeeHope said: Also don't argue with Americans Click to expand... u can argue w me
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,405 ConsciousNobody said: Lay on your tummy. Going to put it on upper back. Click to expand... Yes Miss
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,406 ConsciousNobody said: Sprays Ciaran with coconut essential oil Click to expand... Slippy C
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,407 youngbustyredhead said: Feel better Lil Lemme know if you need any blessing Click to expand... Read this quite wrong.
youngbustyredhead said: Feel better Lil Lemme know if you need any blessing Click to expand... Read this quite wrong.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,408 youngbustyredhead said: u can argue w me Click to expand... Only about superheroes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,409 youngbustyredhead said: Yes Miss Click to expand... Is your back sore?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,411 Harthacnut said: Well now I'm just confused. Click to expand... How and why?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,413 BunnyBeeHope said: Is your back sore? Click to expand... Not for long (No not really but shh I’m getting a massage from CN)
BunnyBeeHope said: Is your back sore? Click to expand... Not for long (No not really but shh I’m getting a massage from CN)
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,414 Harthacnut said: Time to work Bye x Click to expand... Bye sweetie. Cheek smooch. After sanitizing your face.
Harthacnut said: Time to work Bye x Click to expand... Bye sweetie. Cheek smooch. After sanitizing your face.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,415 Harthacnut said: Time to work Bye x Click to expand... Good luck
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,416 Harthacnut said: Time to work Bye x Click to expand... Work fast
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,417 youngbustyredhead said: Not for long (No not really but shh I’m getting a massage from CN) Click to expand... Manual labor.
youngbustyredhead said: Not for long (No not really but shh I’m getting a massage from CN) Click to expand... Manual labor.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,419 youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I meant by that exactly Click to expand... Tash would be all over it.
youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I meant by that exactly Click to expand... Tash would be all over it.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,420 I better get ready, movie starts in 40 minutes and I'm still in pj's