Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,861 youngbustyredhead said: Leave little messages up in the attic for future workers to find “Good luck, this place sucks” and so on Click to expand... There's no attic at this place, but plenty of places to leave those kinda notes
youngbustyredhead said: Leave little messages up in the attic for future workers to find “Good luck, this place sucks” and so on Click to expand... There's no attic at this place, but plenty of places to leave those kinda notes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,862 Do it! Now I’m gonna eat I am so darn hungry
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,863 youngbustyredhead said: Do it! Now I’m gonna eat I am so darn hungry Click to expand... Haha I'll have to do that
youngbustyredhead said: Do it! Now I’m gonna eat I am so darn hungry Click to expand... Haha I'll have to do that
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,869 I'm doing pretty good. Probably won't be awake too much longer getting sleepy
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,870 That's good to hear I'm sure it's getting late over by you lol. it's only 3:57 pm here
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,871 Casey86 said: Hey CN, how are you? Click to expand... Alright. Just was finishing on the soup. Well the cooking part.
Casey86 said: Hey CN, how are you? Click to expand... Alright. Just was finishing on the soup. Well the cooking part.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,873 ConsciousNobody said: Alright. Just was finishing on the soup. Well the cooking part. Click to expand... Nice, what kinda soup did you make?
ConsciousNobody said: Alright. Just was finishing on the soup. Well the cooking part. Click to expand... Nice, what kinda soup did you make?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,874 How's work? Enjoying the weather? how's is Gracie Lou FreeBush?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,875 Casey86 said: That's good to hear I'm sure it's getting late over by you lol. it's only 3:57 pm here Click to expand... Yeah just coming up to 10pm now. Still early for alot of people but late for me lol
Casey86 said: That's good to hear I'm sure it's getting late over by you lol. it's only 3:57 pm here Click to expand... Yeah just coming up to 10pm now. Still early for alot of people but late for me lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,876 Casey86 said: Nice, what kinda soup did you make? Click to expand... Cucumber Avocado Garlic Spices n Seasoning No oil.
Casey86 said: Nice, what kinda soup did you make? Click to expand... Cucumber Avocado Garlic Spices n Seasoning No oil.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,877 ConsciousNobody said: Cucumber Avocado Garlic Spices n Seasoning No oil. Click to expand... Cucumber @Tash26
ConsciousNobody said: Cucumber Avocado Garlic Spices n Seasoning No oil. Click to expand... Cucumber @Tash26
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,878 Work is going. We're adding sprinkler coverage to a building and everything is in our way. Yea the weather here is nice. Gracie is doing pretty good, still has the good and bad arthritis days
Work is going. We're adding sprinkler coverage to a building and everything is in our way. Yea the weather here is nice. Gracie is doing pretty good, still has the good and bad arthritis days
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,879 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah just coming up to 10pm now. Still early for alot of people but late for me lol Click to expand... That's late for me too now lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah just coming up to 10pm now. Still early for alot of people but late for me lol Click to expand... That's late for me too now lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,880 BunnyBeeHope said: Cucumber @Tash26 Click to expand... Hallo