Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,521 Craig53m said: My dog is such a prick! He's in the garage with me, walks over sits next to me. Looks up at me, farts, then walks away to sit somewhere else! Click to expand... Ruuuude
Craig53m said: My dog is such a prick! He's in the garage with me, walks over sits next to me. Looks up at me, farts, then walks away to sit somewhere else! Click to expand... Ruuuude
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,522 Amberrlicious said: I feel I may watch a lot less porn than the rest of you Click to expand... You have a special lady
Amberrlicious said: I feel I may watch a lot less porn than the rest of you Click to expand... You have a special lady
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,523 Maddiemoiselle said: Ruuuude Click to expand... Very!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,524 youngbustyredhead said: Open my book Or something Click to expand... Flip my pages bb
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,525 BunnyBeeHope said: You have a special lady Click to expand... And that’s the correct answer
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,526 Amberrlicious said: I feel I may watch a lot less porn than the rest of you Click to expand... You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel
Amberrlicious said: I feel I may watch a lot less porn than the rest of you Click to expand... You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,527 SarcasticSadie said: You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel Click to expand... Music or history documentaries mostly
SarcasticSadie said: You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel Click to expand... Music or history documentaries mostly
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,528 SarcasticSadie said: You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel Click to expand... You also have a special lady
SarcasticSadie said: You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel Click to expand... You also have a special lady
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,530 SarcasticSadie said: You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel Click to expand... Careful, Sadie is a closet South Park fan!
SarcasticSadie said: You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel Click to expand... Careful, Sadie is a closet South Park fan!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,531 Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,532 youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... No but you don't have to watch it to get off because you have help
youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... No but you don't have to watch it to get off because you have help
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,533 youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... No, it’s still fine.
youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... No, it’s still fine.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,534 Ah gotcha. Just watch it for the cinematography
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,535 Yeah I like the plots Ending is normally skipped though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,536 youngbustyredhead said: Ah gotcha. Just watch it for the cinematography Click to expand... Yeah same it's all about the lighting
youngbustyredhead said: Ah gotcha. Just watch it for the cinematography Click to expand... Yeah same it's all about the lighting
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,537 youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... Sharing porn and popcorn on the couch sounds like a wonderful date night!
youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…? Click to expand... Sharing porn and popcorn on the couch sounds like a wonderful date night!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,538 SophUKYis said: Yeah I like the plots Ending is normally skipped though Click to expand... I do recall one now you mention it.
SophUKYis said: Yeah I like the plots Ending is normally skipped though Click to expand... I do recall one now you mention it.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,539 SophUKYis said: Yeah I like the plots Ending is normally skipped though Click to expand... The endings are all the same anyway
SophUKYis said: Yeah I like the plots Ending is normally skipped though Click to expand... The endings are all the same anyway
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,540 youngbustyredhead said: The endings are all the same anyway Click to expand... Happy endings