RuuuudeMy dog is such a prick! He's in the garage with me, walks over sits next to me. Looks up at me, farts, then walks away to sit somewhere else!
RuuuudeMy dog is such a prick! He's in the garage with me, walks over sits next to me. Looks up at me, farts, then walks away to sit somewhere else!
You have a special ladyI feel I may watch a lot less porn than the rest of you
Very!Ruuuude
Flip my pages bbOpen my book
Or something
And that’s the correct answerYou have a special lady
I feel I may watch a lot less porn than the rest of you
Music or history documentaries mostlyYou and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel
You also have a special ladyYou and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel
Careful, Sadie is a closet South Park fan!You and me both Amber.. I take it you also prefer the Nature Chanel
No but you don't have to watch it to get off because you have helpAre we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…?
No, it’s still fine.Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…?
Yeah same it's all about the lightingAh gotcha. Just watch it for the cinematography
Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…?
Sharing porn and popcorn on the couch sounds like a wonderful date night!Are we not supposed to watch porn if we’re not single…?
I do recall one now you mention it.Yeah I like the plots
Ending is normally skipped though
The endings are all the same anywayYeah I like the plots
Ending is normally skipped though
Happy endingsThe endings are all the same anyway