BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,441 FoxInTheSnow said: I love how much John Oliver hates him Click to expand... Does he?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,442 I don't keep up with current events much.... so I'm very much out of the loop
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,443 Harthacnut said: A clever penis joke is hard to find True shaft the lasting kind. So please me gentle with this penis joke of mine Click to expand... I can't be gentle when it comes to anything penis related sorry
Harthacnut said: A clever penis joke is hard to find True shaft the lasting kind. So please me gentle with this penis joke of mine Click to expand... I can't be gentle when it comes to anything penis related sorry
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,444 BunnyBeeHope said: I can't be gentle when it comes to anything penis related sorry Click to expand... Slap it about then.
BunnyBeeHope said: I can't be gentle when it comes to anything penis related sorry Click to expand... Slap it about then.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,445 Casey86 said: I don't keep up with current events much.... so I'm very much out of the loop Click to expand... I keep up with all the horrors of the world
Casey86 said: I don't keep up with current events much.... so I'm very much out of the loop Click to expand... I keep up with all the horrors of the world
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,446 BunnyBeeHope said: I keep up with all the horrors of the world Click to expand... I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression.
BunnyBeeHope said: I keep up with all the horrors of the world Click to expand... I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,447 Harthacnut said: Slap it about then. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: I keep up with all the horrors of the world Click to expand... Like this
Harthacnut said: Slap it about then. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: I keep up with all the horrors of the world Click to expand... Like this
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,448 BunnyBeeHope said: Like this Click to expand... My penis joke is now a horror of the word. What a downgrade
BunnyBeeHope said: Like this Click to expand... My penis joke is now a horror of the word. What a downgrade
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,449 BunnyBeeHope said: I keep up with all the horrors of the world Click to expand... I don't lol. The world is just fucked up as it is.
BunnyBeeHope said: I keep up with all the horrors of the world Click to expand... I don't lol. The world is just fucked up as it is.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,450 BunnyBeeHope said: Does he? Click to expand... Thats Clarence Thomas isnt it? There's a whole bit about offering him a RV to retire from the Supreme Court
BunnyBeeHope said: Does he? Click to expand... Thats Clarence Thomas isnt it? There's a whole bit about offering him a RV to retire from the Supreme Court
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,451 Harthacnut said: I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression. Click to expand... I like to keep up but to much is to much so to speak at times
Harthacnut said: I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression. Click to expand... I like to keep up but to much is to much so to speak at times
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,452 FoxInTheSnow said: Thats Clarence Thomas isnt it? There's a whole bit about offering him a RV to retire from the Supreme Court Click to expand... Oh Fox.
FoxInTheSnow said: Thats Clarence Thomas isnt it? There's a whole bit about offering him a RV to retire from the Supreme Court Click to expand... Oh Fox.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,453 Harthacnut said: I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression. Click to expand... It definitely makes me angry alot. But I feel I owe it to people to at least know what's going on. But I understand why people don't. Seen alot of horrible images and videos from Palestine
Harthacnut said: I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression. Click to expand... It definitely makes me angry alot. But I feel I owe it to people to at least know what's going on. But I understand why people don't. Seen alot of horrible images and videos from Palestine
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,454 Harthacnut said: I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression. Click to expand... Same. I get all my news from Hope
Harthacnut said: I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health. Apathy seems better then depression. Click to expand... Same. I get all my news from Hope
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,455 SarcasticSadie said: I like to keep up but to much is to much so to speak at times Click to expand... Same
SarcasticSadie said: I like to keep up but to much is to much so to speak at times Click to expand... Same
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,456 Maddiemoiselle said: Same. I get all my news from Hope Click to expand... Uh oh
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,457 No lie....I was hoping the rapture happened. Wasn't so lucky I guess
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,458 Maddiemoiselle said: Same. I get all my news from Hope Click to expand... I get mine from two sources: Hope and Jon Stewart
Maddiemoiselle said: Same. I get all my news from Hope Click to expand... I get mine from two sources: Hope and Jon Stewart
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,459 Does the rapture come with sexy bum spit or nah?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,460 Bailey94 said: I get mine from two sources: Hope and Jon Stewart Click to expand... Good ones to have. Jon Stewart is great
Bailey94 said: I get mine from two sources: Hope and Jon Stewart Click to expand... Good ones to have. Jon Stewart is great