Does he?I love how much John Oliver hates him
Does he?I love how much John Oliver hates him
I can't be gentle when it comes to anything penis related sorryA clever penis joke is hard to find
True shaft the lasting kind.
So please me gentle with this penis joke of mine
I can't be gentle when it comes to anything penis related sorry
I keep up with all the horrors of the worldI don't keep up with current events much.... so I'm very much out of the loop
I keep up with all the horrors of the world
Slap it about then.
Like thisI keep up with all the horrors of the world
Like this
I don't lol. The world is just fucked up as it is.I keep up with all the horrors of the world
Thats Clarence Thomas isnt it? There's a whole bit about offering him a RV to retire from the Supreme CourtDoes he?
I like to keep up but to much is to much so to speak at timesI've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health.
Apathy seems better then depression.
Thats Clarence Thomas isnt it? There's a whole bit about offering him a RV to retire from the Supreme Court
It definitely makes me angry alot.I've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health.
Apathy seems better then depression.
Same. I get all my news from HopeI've decided to tune out, for the sake of my mental health.
Apathy seems better then depression.
SameI like to keep up but to much is to much so to speak at times
Uh ohSame. I get all my news from Hope
I get mine from two sources: Hope and Jon StewartSame. I get all my news from Hope
Good ones to have. Jon Stewart is greatI get mine from two sources: Hope and Jon Stewart