How so?
Apparently the word "cuck" goes against their policy
How so?
Hitting too close to home for some programmerApparently the word "cuck" goes against their policy
I snortedHitting too close to home for some programmer
Get Bill Gates on the caseWhat's even more annoying is when it makes 3/4 of the image and then BAM " this goes against our policy"
Im being cuck blocked
Sexy Bill
People's Sexist Man Alive 5 years and countingSexy Bill
Get Bill Gates on the case
I can't post my Bill Gates dildoing himself in the ass pic![]()
GoodI can't post my Bill Gates dildoing himself in the ass pic![]()
I can't post my Bill Gates dildoing himself in the ass pic![]()
Yay you ate lunch!I ate lunch so can't take out my kneecaps. Have a good one YBR
I thought you loved meGood
But there's a limit to bill gates porn. I only like his floppy disk stuffI thought you loved me