Not happening because you don’t want to get up, or because it won’t happen?I felt like I need to pee for like an hour and it isn't happening
Not happening because you don’t want to get up, or because it won’t happen?I felt like I need to pee for like an hour and it isn't happening
Yippeekaiaaa or something
Won't happen, I got up an hour or so ago.Not happening because you don’t want to get up, or because it won’t happen?
Tastes like peanutGood Moleman to you
Hey alllllllllll
Yay.Won't happen, I got up an hour or so ago.
Though it has happened as I typed this. Hurrah
Tastes like peanut
Ahhhhh, wondered what that was, I thought I’d left a tap running..Won't happen, I got up an hour or so ago.
Though it has happened as I typed this. Hurrah
As cabin crew???I had a dream about Wonders
I don’t understand this comment and not sure I want to.As cabin crew???
He posted a cabin crew pic a bit ago, it was ruuuuude haI don’t understand this comment and not sure I want to.
Do I want to ask what the dream was?