Is Australia the country that's the most ahead in time?
If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol
If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol
New Zealand is ahead of usIs Australia the country that's the most ahead in time?
If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol
What was the dream about ?
What was the dream about ?
Well if they have candles in them that would be a fire hazard silly.You kept carving pumpkins and putting them on hour doorstep, and I kept putting beanie hats on them.
And you were getting mad and saying it was a fire hazard
And I kept telling you they were cold
And we argued
A lot
Well that says more about you doesn’t it hahahahOhhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha
Ohhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha
I was at the shop today and they are getting Christmas stuff out. Reindeer toys, snowman toys. But still no trolls.
Oh yeh gonks HahahhaGonks!!!