BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,801 Is Australia the country that's the most ahead in time? If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol
Is Australia the country that's the most ahead in time? If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,802 BunnyBeeHope said: Is Australia the country that's the most ahead in time? If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol Click to expand... New Zealand is ahead of us
BunnyBeeHope said: Is Australia the country that's the most ahead in time? If that makes sense I don't know how to word it lol Click to expand... New Zealand is ahead of us
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,803 Harthacnut said: Yes Click to expand... What was the dream about ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,804 Prepare for the darkness and filthy that is Ciaran's dreams
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,805 Lil_wonders said: What was the dream about ? Click to expand... You kept carving pumpkins and putting them on hour doorstep, and I kept putting beanie hats on them. And you were getting mad and saying it was a fire hazard And I kept telling you they were cold And we argued A lot
Lil_wonders said: What was the dream about ? Click to expand... You kept carving pumpkins and putting them on hour doorstep, and I kept putting beanie hats on them. And you were getting mad and saying it was a fire hazard And I kept telling you they were cold And we argued A lot
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,806 Harthacnut said: You kept carving pumpkins and putting them on hour doorstep, and I kept putting beanie hats on them. And you were getting mad and saying it was a fire hazard And I kept telling you they were cold And we argued A lot Click to expand... Well if they have candles in them that would be a fire hazard silly.
Harthacnut said: You kept carving pumpkins and putting them on hour doorstep, and I kept putting beanie hats on them. And you were getting mad and saying it was a fire hazard And I kept telling you they were cold And we argued A lot Click to expand... Well if they have candles in them that would be a fire hazard silly.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,807 Ohhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,808 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha Click to expand... Well that says more about you doesn’t it hahahah
SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha Click to expand... Well that says more about you doesn’t it hahahah
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,809 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha Click to expand... Its okay we solved the disagreement
SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh my first thought on the dream was much less wholesome than that ha Click to expand... Its okay we solved the disagreement
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,810 Was the cabin crew thing, threw me, led me to Qantas Airline , being an Aussie one, but with a cpl typos.. ha
Was the cabin crew thing, threw me, led me to Qantas Airline , being an Aussie one, but with a cpl typos.. ha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,811 Blah Done with work already. Looked but couldn’t find any rocks to kick
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,812 Hope the day gets better. Do you have the weekend off Atleast?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,814 That’s good. You have that to look forward to then
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,816 I was at the shop today and they are getting Christmas stuff out. Reindeer toys, snowman toys. But still no trolls.
I was at the shop today and they are getting Christmas stuff out. Reindeer toys, snowman toys. But still no trolls.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,817 The carvings ya then did with the pumpkins?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,818 Lil_wonders said: I was at the shop today and they are getting Christmas stuff out. Reindeer toys, snowman toys. But still no trolls. Click to expand... Gonks!!!
Lil_wonders said: I was at the shop today and they are getting Christmas stuff out. Reindeer toys, snowman toys. But still no trolls. Click to expand... Gonks!!!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,820 Harthacnut said: Gonks!!! Click to expand... Oh yeh gonks Hahahha