I’m the ginger ale obviouslyNo ginger ale!?
(Phew nice recovery, self)
I’m the ginger ale obviouslyNo ginger ale!?
You'll kick their ass lol
The hardest one was this morning so I hope so!You'll kick their ass lol
Well glad the hardest one is out of the wayThe hardest one was this morning so I hope so!
ME TOOWell glad the hardest one is out of the way
Did you look?I laughed at that as well
Nice, well done!The hardest one was this morning so I hope so!
There was just a picture of a vagina in there when I did.Did you look?
In the sand or? Could get sore if have to re do haThere was just a picture of a vagina in there when I did.
Reminds me of the film Waiting were they have a game about making shapes with their dicks
Hey CaseyyyHey Sadie
How's your day going?Hey Caseyyy
Also HiHi Also
Thundercunts!Hooooooooo