Can’t wait for that dayOne of these days I’m going to have time to actually sit here and chat with you guys![]()
Can’t wait for that dayOne of these days I’m going to have time to actually sit here and chat with you guys![]()
I think we had about 200Last year I got loads of candy and had like 3 trick or treaters
JiminyI think we had about 200
I've only ever seen vanilla im pretty sureDo you have ice cream sodas there? A chocolate ice cream soda is pretty tasty
They played it smartThe last one got basicly everything
Holy molyI think we had about 200
I think I’ve only ever had a chocolate one, but vanilla sounds good too! I enjoy a cream soda every now and thenI've only ever seen vanilla im pretty sure
Do you go out with the little one?Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening.
You are probably in a much more populated location than my little small town housing developmentStudy come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening.
Yeah everyone around me seems pretty old not many families aboutYou are probably in a much more populated location than my little small town housing development
Bye YBRAhh presentations starting soon
See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya!
Good luck!Ahh presentations starting soon
See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya!
It would have to be kids that live there i guessMy apartment complex rarely gets any trick or treaters
Well I’m not giving one today, I did mine already. But thank you! Will apply that luck to the Shakespeare midtermGood luck!