youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,581 Amberrlicious said: One of these days I’m going to have time to actually sit here and chat with you guys Click to expand... Can’t wait for that day
Amberrlicious said: One of these days I’m going to have time to actually sit here and chat with you guys Click to expand... Can’t wait for that day
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,583 BunnyBeeHope said: Last year I got loads of candy and had like 3 trick or treaters Click to expand... I think we had about 200
BunnyBeeHope said: Last year I got loads of candy and had like 3 trick or treaters Click to expand... I think we had about 200
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,584 Amberrlicious said: I think we had about 200 Click to expand... Jiminy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,586 youngbustyredhead said: Do you have ice cream sodas there? A chocolate ice cream soda is pretty tasty Click to expand... I've only ever seen vanilla im pretty sure
youngbustyredhead said: Do you have ice cream sodas there? A chocolate ice cream soda is pretty tasty Click to expand... I've only ever seen vanilla im pretty sure
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,587 BunnyBeeHope said: The last one got basicly everything Click to expand... They played it smart
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,588 Amberrlicious said: I think we had about 200 Click to expand... Holy moly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,589 BunnyBeeHope said: I've only ever seen vanilla im pretty sure Click to expand... I think I’ve only ever had a chocolate one, but vanilla sounds good too! I enjoy a cream soda every now and then
BunnyBeeHope said: I've only ever seen vanilla im pretty sure Click to expand... I think I’ve only ever had a chocolate one, but vanilla sounds good too! I enjoy a cream soda every now and then
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,590 Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening.
Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,591 Amberrlicious said: Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening. Click to expand... Do you go out with the little one?
Amberrlicious said: Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening. Click to expand... Do you go out with the little one?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,592 Amberrlicious said: Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening. Click to expand... You are probably in a much more populated location than my little small town housing development
Amberrlicious said: Study come round in packs. I may be exaggerating slightly but they’re a lots. It’s pretty constant all evening. Click to expand... You are probably in a much more populated location than my little small town housing development
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,593 youngbustyredhead said: You are probably in a much more populated location than my little small town housing development Click to expand... Yeah everyone around me seems pretty old not many families about
youngbustyredhead said: You are probably in a much more populated location than my little small town housing development Click to expand... Yeah everyone around me seems pretty old not many families about
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,594 Ahh presentations starting soon See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,595 My apartment complex rarely gets any trick or treaters
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,596 youngbustyredhead said: Ahh presentations starting soon See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya! Click to expand... Bye YBR
youngbustyredhead said: Ahh presentations starting soon See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya! Click to expand... Bye YBR
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,598 youngbustyredhead said: Ahh presentations starting soon See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya! Click to expand... Good luck!
youngbustyredhead said: Ahh presentations starting soon See ya later Hope and Amber! Love ya! Click to expand... Good luck!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,599 Casey86 said: My apartment complex rarely gets any trick or treaters Click to expand... It would have to be kids that live there i guess
Casey86 said: My apartment complex rarely gets any trick or treaters Click to expand... It would have to be kids that live there i guess
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,600 BunnyBeeHope said: Good luck! Click to expand... Well I’m not giving one today, I did mine already. But thank you! Will apply that luck to the Shakespeare midterm
BunnyBeeHope said: Good luck! Click to expand... Well I’m not giving one today, I did mine already. But thank you! Will apply that luck to the Shakespeare midterm