*stuffing*
Just buy some orange and black construction paper and cut out some Jack o’lanterns and bats. Easy peasy and cheap!I threw away all of my Halloween decor. Or donated it. I don't remember. Now I want to put up some dumb shit, because everyone else is doing so.
Do it for me, plz. Thx.Just buy some orange and black construction paper and cut out some Jack o’lanterns and bats. Easy peasy and cheap!
Then it wouldn’t be cheapDo it for me, plz. Thx.
Can you afford to charge too much?Then it wouldn’t be cheap
YeastYeast donut or cake donut?
I might allow that thenYeast
True artists can’t afford to compromiseCan you afford to charge too much?
True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money.True artists can’t afford to compromise
Fun times!
Pay up or go to Spirit Halloween. Your choiceTrue artists are always broke and will do anything for little money.
@MelancholyArtist confirm?True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money.
He's likely established so it doesn't apply to him.@MelancholyArtist confirm?
Spirit Halloween will cost a fuckton. I'm betting you're much cheaper.Pay up or go to Spirit Halloween. Your choice