youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,662 Stanthropical said: I threw away all of my Halloween decor. Or donated it. I don't remember. Now I want to put up some dumb shit, because everyone else is doing so. Click to expand... Just buy some orange and black construction paper and cut out some Jack o’lanterns and bats. Easy peasy and cheap!
Stanthropical said: I threw away all of my Halloween decor. Or donated it. I don't remember. Now I want to put up some dumb shit, because everyone else is doing so. Click to expand... Just buy some orange and black construction paper and cut out some Jack o’lanterns and bats. Easy peasy and cheap!
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,663 youngbustyredhead said: Just buy some orange and black construction paper and cut out some Jack o’lanterns and bats. Easy peasy and cheap! Click to expand... Do it for me, plz. Thx.
youngbustyredhead said: Just buy some orange and black construction paper and cut out some Jack o’lanterns and bats. Easy peasy and cheap! Click to expand... Do it for me, plz. Thx.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,664 Stanthropical said: Do it for me, plz. Thx. Click to expand... Then it wouldn’t be cheap
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,665 youngbustyredhead said: Then it wouldn’t be cheap Click to expand... Can you afford to charge too much?
youngbustyredhead said: Then it wouldn’t be cheap Click to expand... Can you afford to charge too much?
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,667 I changed my outdorr lights to lightbulbs that look like flames. I need more decorations.
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,668 youngbustyredhead said: Yeast donut or cake donut? Click to expand... Yeast
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,669 I'm gonna end up at the stupid Halloween pop-up store, ain't I?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,670 FoxMcCloud said: Yeast Click to expand... I might allow that then
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,671 Stanthropical said: Can you afford to charge too much? Click to expand... True artists can’t afford to compromise
Stanthropical said: Can you afford to charge too much? Click to expand... True artists can’t afford to compromise
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,673 youngbustyredhead said: True artists can’t afford to compromise Click to expand... True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money.
youngbustyredhead said: True artists can’t afford to compromise Click to expand... True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,674 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Fun times!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,675 Stanthropical said: True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money. Click to expand... Pay up or go to Spirit Halloween. Your choice
Stanthropical said: True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money. Click to expand... Pay up or go to Spirit Halloween. Your choice
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,676 Nothing wrong with Spirit halloween!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,677 Stanthropical said: True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money. Click to expand... @MelancholyArtist confirm?
Stanthropical said: True artists are always broke and will do anything for little money. Click to expand... @MelancholyArtist confirm?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,678 BunnyBeeHope said: @MelancholyArtist confirm? Click to expand... He's likely established so it doesn't apply to him.
BunnyBeeHope said: @MelancholyArtist confirm? Click to expand... He's likely established so it doesn't apply to him.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,679 youngbustyredhead said: Pay up or go to Spirit Halloween. Your choice Click to expand... Spirit Halloween will cost a fuckton. I'm betting you're much cheaper.
youngbustyredhead said: Pay up or go to Spirit Halloween. Your choice Click to expand... Spirit Halloween will cost a fuckton. I'm betting you're much cheaper.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,680 Doesn’t apply to me either! I give some things away for free, but my art skills aren’t among them