C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,861 MelancholyArtist said: Hi CN Click to expand... Hiya Mel!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,862 @FoxMcCloud Saw some Canadian Geese today Well kinda Hehe
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,863 SarcasticSadie said: @Bailey94 Click to expand... Is it normal that I am picturing your face in a white sports jersey and gym shorts?
SarcasticSadie said: @Bailey94 Click to expand... Is it normal that I am picturing your face in a white sports jersey and gym shorts?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,864 BunnyBeeHope said: Thank fuck they didn't give rudeman the Nobel peace prize Click to expand... this was a possibility?
BunnyBeeHope said: Thank fuck they didn't give rudeman the Nobel peace prize Click to expand... this was a possibility?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,865 Bailey94 said: this was a possibility? Click to expand... He was pushing for it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,866 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... WHERE IS THIS
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,869 BunnyBeeHope said: He was pushing for it Click to expand... I'm surprised anyone stood up to him
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,870 youngbustyredhead said: Also my midterms are done Click to expand... Woohoo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,871 If I ever say the word midterm again slap me
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,872 ConsciousNobody said: Is it normal that I am picturing your face in a white sports jersey and gym shorts? Click to expand... Haha not far off currently as it happens
ConsciousNobody said: Is it normal that I am picturing your face in a white sports jersey and gym shorts? Click to expand... Haha not far off currently as it happens
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,873 youngbustyredhead said: Also my midterms are done Click to expand... congrats to you I'm sure that's a load off
youngbustyredhead said: Also my midterms are done Click to expand... congrats to you I'm sure that's a load off
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,874 Bailey94 said: I'm surprised anyone stood up to him Click to expand... Expect Norway to get mysteriously timed tariffs probably
Bailey94 said: I'm surprised anyone stood up to him Click to expand... Expect Norway to get mysteriously timed tariffs probably
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,875 SophUKYis said: Being treated as a fracture Click to expand... Sticks bubble wrap around you, with an opening the size of Amber to pass through.
SophUKYis said: Being treated as a fracture Click to expand... Sticks bubble wrap around you, with an opening the size of Amber to pass through.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,876 youngbustyredhead said: If I ever say the word midterm again slap me Click to expand... Saving this...
youngbustyredhead said: If I ever say the word midterm again slap me Click to expand... Saving this...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,877 youngbustyredhead said: WHERE IS THIS Click to expand... Was in Selfridges
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,878 youngbustyredhead said: Also my midterms are done Click to expand... Yes, now you come visit me. We make handmade costumes.
youngbustyredhead said: Also my midterms are done Click to expand... Yes, now you come visit me. We make handmade costumes.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,879 SarcasticSadie said: Was in Selfridges Click to expand... Fancy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,880 BunnyBeeHope said: Saving this... Click to expand... midterm