Hiya Mel!Hi CN
Hiya Mel!Hi CN
Is it normal that I am picturing your face in a white sports jersey and gym shorts?
this was a possibility?Thank fuck they didn't give rudeman the Nobel peace prize
He was pushing for itthis was a possibility?
WHERE IS THIS
I'm surprised anyone stood up to himHe was pushing for it
WoohooAlso my midterms are done
Haha not far off currently as it happensIs it normal that I am picturing your face in a white sports jersey and gym shorts?
congrats to youAlso my midterms are done
Expect Norway to get mysteriously timed tariffs probablyI'm surprised anyone stood up to him
Sticks bubble wrap around you, with an opening the size of Amber to pass through.Being treated as a fracture
Saving this...If I ever say the word midterm again slap me
WHERE IS THIS
Yes, now you come visit me. We make handmade costumes.Also my midterms are done
FancyWas in Selfridges
midtermSaving this...