SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,881 Also I imagine that tells nothing haha In a store basically
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,882 youngbustyredhead said: If I ever say the word midterm again slap me Click to expand... Saving this.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,883 ConsciousNobody said: Yes, now you come visit me. We make handmade costumes. Click to expand... Can you make a Little Red Riding Hood costume?
ConsciousNobody said: Yes, now you come visit me. We make handmade costumes. Click to expand... Can you make a Little Red Riding Hood costume?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,884 SarcasticSadie said: Also I imagine that tells nothing haha In a store basically Click to expand... I was going to ask haha Why did they have a DeLorean in the store?
SarcasticSadie said: Also I imagine that tells nothing haha In a store basically Click to expand... I was going to ask haha Why did they have a DeLorean in the store?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,885 youngbustyredhead said: midterm Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,886 ConsciousNobody said: Saving this. Click to expand... midterm
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,887 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 473160 Click to expand... I mean ok
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,888 youngbustyredhead said: I was going to ask haha Why did they have a DeLorean in the store? Click to expand... They often have various different displays etc
youngbustyredhead said: I was going to ask haha Why did they have a DeLorean in the store? Click to expand... They often have various different displays etc
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,889 I couldn't slap the Red. The other way around though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,890 SarcasticSadie said: They often have various different displays etc Click to expand... I’m going to pretend that Doc Brown left it there decades ago and the store was built around it
SarcasticSadie said: They often have various different displays etc Click to expand... I’m going to pretend that Doc Brown left it there decades ago and the store was built around it
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,891 youngbustyredhead said: Can you make a Little Red Riding Hood costume? Click to expand... Sure can. Let's get to work. I will need duct tape, faux leather, felt, , and your head.
youngbustyredhead said: Can you make a Little Red Riding Hood costume? Click to expand... Sure can. Let's get to work. I will need duct tape, faux leather, felt, , and your head.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,892 BunnyBeeHope said: I couldn't slap the Red. The other way around though Click to expand... Um um um what Um ….. Um ………. what
BunnyBeeHope said: I couldn't slap the Red. The other way around though Click to expand... Um um um what Um ….. Um ………. what
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,893 youngbustyredhead said: I’m going to pretend that Doc Brown left it there decades ago and the store was built around it Click to expand... Yea that’s what happened/what I meant, I meant the displays are just built around the car so as not to disturb it
youngbustyredhead said: I’m going to pretend that Doc Brown left it there decades ago and the store was built around it Click to expand... Yea that’s what happened/what I meant, I meant the displays are just built around the car so as not to disturb it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,894 ConsciousNobody said: Sure can. Let's get to work. I will need duct tape, faux leather, felt, , and your head. Click to expand... *mails you my head*
ConsciousNobody said: Sure can. Let's get to work. I will need duct tape, faux leather, felt, , and your head. Click to expand... *mails you my head*
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,896 youngbustyredhead said: *mails you my head* Click to expand... I hope the rest of you comes with it.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,897 BunnyBeeHope said: You might need that Click to expand... What her head?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,898 Hi @SweetDeesire. Long time. How are you?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,899 SarcasticSadie said: Yea that’s what happened/what I meant, I meant the displays are just built around the car so as not to disturb it Click to expand... They somehow knew it was important to leave exactly as they found it. Bc somehow Doc and/or Marty screwed up again and need it to be in precisely this position to fix whatever paradox they caused
SarcasticSadie said: Yea that’s what happened/what I meant, I meant the displays are just built around the car so as not to disturb it Click to expand... They somehow knew it was important to leave exactly as they found it. Bc somehow Doc and/or Marty screwed up again and need it to be in precisely this position to fix whatever paradox they caused
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,900 BunnyBeeHope said: You might need that Click to expand... No mid- I mean exams are over