Also I imagine that tells nothing haha
In a store basically
In a store basically
Saving this.If I ever say the word midterm again slap me
Can you make a Little Red Riding Hood costume?Yes, now you come visit me. We make handmade costumes.
I was going to ask hahaAlso I imagine that tells nothing haha
In a store basically
midtermSaving this.
They often have various different displays etcI was going to ask haha
Why did they have a DeLorean in the store?
I’m going to pretend that Doc Brown left it there decades ago and the store was built around itThey often have various different displays etc
Sure can. Let's get to work. I will need duct tape, faux leather, felt,Can you make a Little Red Riding Hood costume?
Um um um whatI couldn't slap the Red. The other way around though![]()
Yea that’s what happened/what I meant, I meant the displays are just built around the car so as not to disturb itI’m going to pretend that Doc Brown left it there decades ago and the store was built around it
*mails you my head*Sure can. Let's get to work. I will need duct tape, faux leather, felt,, and your head.
I hope the rest of you comes with it.*mails you my head*
What her head?You might need that
They somehow knew it was important to leave exactly as they found it. Bc somehow Doc and/or Marty screwed up again and need it to be in precisely this position to fix whatever paradox they causedYea that’s what happened/what I meant, I meant the displays are just built around the car so as not to disturb it
No mid- I mean exams are overYou might need that