Also, was in Hyde Park today and was a sign up for a Park Half Marathon, made me think of you, bet be a nice one to run , as far as running those things go 
Not seen that, worth a watch thenYes ! We watched the Corpse Bride
If you’ve see a nightmare before Christmas it’s a similar kinda vibe. Sort ofNot seen that, worth a watch then
CoolIf you’ve see a nightmare before Christmas it’s a similar kinda vibe. Sort of
i like the look of that one, I'm doing the London Landmarks oneThis was itPresume go round all the Royal Parks
![]()
Ahhh cool, I bet that’s a good one.i like the look of that one, I'm doing the London Landmarks one
Are youRed heart !!!!
Vom !!!
Love you as well Bails.I'm so sleepy
Didn't get a lotta sleep and have been sad most of the day and crying a bit. Please, it's going to be fine. Crying is necessary sometimes. I'm good really
Wiping your tears, here have some oranges.It'll work out. I'm just exhausted. I love y'all
Crying is very necessary. Hopefully things work out for you Bailey.I'm so sleepy
Didn't get a lotta sleep and have been sad most of the day and crying a bit. Please, it's going to be fine. Crying is necessary sometimes. I'm good really
It'll work out. I'm just exhausted. I love y'all
Thank you Casey. I'm confident it will work out. I'll figure it outCrying is very necessary. Hopefully things work out for you Bailey.
You're welcome Bailey and we'll rob a bank for you... or sell Mark's kidneys or whatever organs he doesn't needThank you Casey. I'm confident it will work out. I'll figure it out
Good night Amber!I don't know what I'm missed while I was.... occupied... but... sending a huge hug your way @Bailey94
love you all... goodnight xx