Read this wrong.I don't detect any remorse in your reaction.![]()
Was about to say, i don't have an e r ection.
Read this wrong.I don't detect any remorse in your reaction.![]()
What did you learn?Okay done at the library.
That you have to be quiet ?What did you learn?
Yes. This.The smell of books omg
Is hnnnghing allowed??That you have to be quiet ?
Okay. You first.No. Imma spank you.
A lot. Sniffed. Touched. Fingered between the pages. Checked some out.What did you learn?
That you have to be quiet ?
i did bothIs hnnnghing allowed??
Get me some chicken wings?? FanksTime to go pick up groceries.
HnnngghhhGet me some chicken wings?? Fanks
Ask me 2 years ago."Hey, I just joined and am looking for some sexting fun or dirty talk. Are you interested in that? Or know anyone who would be?"
anyone interested, I'll send him your way lol
my reply was a bit less friendly lolAsk me 2 years ago.
But I hope he finds what he's looking for
He used punctuation marks. I will give him that."Hey, I just joined and am looking for some sexting fun or dirty talk. Are you interested in that? Or know anyone who would be?"
anyone interested, I'll send him your way lol
One plant-based chickin wingsGet me some chicken wings?? Fanks