Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,581 ConsciousNobody said: Cnnnnnnnnn Click to expand... SEEEEE EENNNNNN
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,582 ConsciousNobody said: Are you watching ? Click to expand... No I can't watch my team on TV. Don't have cable or anything like that
ConsciousNobody said: Are you watching ? Click to expand... No I can't watch my team on TV. Don't have cable or anything like that
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,584 Casey86 said: No I can't watch my team on TV. Don't have cable or anything like that Click to expand... On cell phone?
Casey86 said: No I can't watch my team on TV. Don't have cable or anything like that Click to expand... On cell phone?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,585 Casey86 said: Hey CN Click to expand... Hiya KC.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,586 Maddiemoiselle said: SEEEEE EENNNNNN Click to expand... (mad) (die)
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,587 ConsciousNobody said: On cell phone? Click to expand... You need to get specific apps and even then, they don't always show the games. I tried before in previous years and all the games were blacked out.
ConsciousNobody said: On cell phone? Click to expand... You need to get specific apps and even then, they don't always show the games. I tried before in previous years and all the games were blacked out.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,588 Casey86 said: You need to get specific apps and even then, they don't always show the games. I tried before in previous years and all the games were blacked out. Click to expand... They're sneaky ways around that.
Casey86 said: You need to get specific apps and even then, they don't always show the games. I tried before in previous years and all the games were blacked out. Click to expand... They're sneaky ways around that.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,589 Maddiemoiselle said: They're sneaky ways around that. Click to expand... Check your inbox Not you Mads. Yes you @KC
Maddiemoiselle said: They're sneaky ways around that. Click to expand... Check your inbox Not you Mads. Yes you @KC
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,590 Maddiemoiselle said: They're sneaky ways around that. Click to expand... I'm sure there is lol. Don't know many
Maddiemoiselle said: They're sneaky ways around that. Click to expand... I'm sure there is lol. Don't know many
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,591 ConsciousNobody said: Check your inbox Not you Mads. Yes you @KC Click to expand... I checked it
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,592 I really hope Ciaran is okay. Haven't heard from him for some days now..
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,594 highimstorm said: I really hope Ciaran is okay. Haven't heard from him for some days now.. Click to expand... That definitely makes me worry
highimstorm said: I really hope Ciaran is okay. Haven't heard from him for some days now.. Click to expand... That definitely makes me worry
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,595 On occasion, when the struggles get too much and feeling numb, distancing not only from others but even from self.. is the only way we function. Running on autopilot.
On occasion, when the struggles get too much and feeling numb, distancing not only from others but even from self.. is the only way we function. Running on autopilot.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,596 Go Bjork yourself, Seal.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,597 I can assure you all that Ciaran is fine. Dude just needs chill time, just like everybody else.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,599 Stanthropical said: I can assure you all that Ciaran is fine. Dude just needs chill time, just like everybody else. Click to expand... We all hope he is but none of us can assure anyone. Because we don’t know.
Stanthropical said: I can assure you all that Ciaran is fine. Dude just needs chill time, just like everybody else. Click to expand... We all hope he is but none of us can assure anyone. Because we don’t know.