SEEEEE EENNNNNNCnnnnnnnnn
SEEEEE EENNNNNNCnnnnnnnnn
No I can't watch my team on TV. Don't have cable or anything like thatAre you watching?
On cell phone?No I can't watch my team on TV. Don't have cable or anything like that
Hiya KC.Hey CN
You need to get specific apps and even then, they don't always show the games. I tried before in previous years and all the games were blacked out.On cell phone?
They're sneaky ways around that.You need to get specific apps and even then, they don't always show the games. I tried before in previous years and all the games were blacked out.
I'm sure there is lol. Don't know manyThey're sneaky ways around that.
I checked it
That definitely makes me worryI really hope Ciaran is okay. Haven't heard from him for some days now..
We all hope he is but none of us can assure anyone. Because we don’t know.I can assure you all that Ciaran is fine. Dude just needs chill time, just like everybody else.