Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,601 Amber doesn’t want to be awake but Amber is awake. Amber slept for an hour and has been awake for an hour. Amber should probably try more to sleep
Amber doesn’t want to be awake but Amber is awake. Amber slept for an hour and has been awake for an hour. Amber should probably try more to sleep
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,602 Amber has considered the Tash method of ensuring sleep but is too tired
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,603 Amberrlicious said: Amber has considered the Tash method of ensuring sleep but is too tired Click to expand... Maddie isn't entirely sure what the Tash method is but can assume it involves some
Amberrlicious said: Amber has considered the Tash method of ensuring sleep but is too tired Click to expand... Maddie isn't entirely sure what the Tash method is but can assume it involves some
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,604 Maddiemoiselle said: Maddie isn't entirely sure what the Tash method is but can assume it involves some Click to expand... I think you’ve worked it out.
Maddiemoiselle said: Maddie isn't entirely sure what the Tash method is but can assume it involves some Click to expand... I think you’ve worked it out.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,605 Stupid brain won’t shut off. Over thinking stuff
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,610 Amberrlicious said: Stupid brain won’t shut off. Over thinking stuff Click to expand... Blah! I could tell you to stop. Will that help?
Amberrlicious said: Stupid brain won’t shut off. Over thinking stuff Click to expand... Blah! I could tell you to stop. Will that help?
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,611 Big ol bowl of hot steamy soup!! And tummy rubs will knock you out. I hope
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,612 Amberrlicious said: What kinda madman wants soup at 2am Click to expand... You are going to live to be 100. was just thinking of you.
Amberrlicious said: What kinda madman wants soup at 2am Click to expand... You are going to live to be 100. was just thinking of you.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,613 Maddiemoiselle said: Blah! I could tell you to stop. Will that help? Click to expand... Well I do like doing as I’m told
Maddiemoiselle said: Blah! I could tell you to stop. Will that help? Click to expand... Well I do like doing as I’m told
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,614 Soup is soup. Soup is welcome. It fits in with all meals. Soup is life. Life is soup in separation.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,615 ConsciousNobody said: You are going to live to be 100. was just thinking of you. Click to expand... I think that’s prettyyyyy unlikely
ConsciousNobody said: You are going to live to be 100. was just thinking of you. Click to expand... I think that’s prettyyyyy unlikely
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,616 Amberrlicious said: I think that’s prettyyyyy unlikely Click to expand... Which part?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,617 Amberrlicious said: Well I do like doing as I’m told Click to expand... I want a reaction
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,618 ConsciousNobody said: Which part? Click to expand... Living to 100
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,619 Amberrlicious said: Hmmm maybe soup would help Click to expand... It does help.