D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,601 Amberrlicious said: Carbonara doesn’t have chicken in it Or cream. Click to expand... That’s what I said to her
Amberrlicious said: Carbonara doesn’t have chicken in it Or cream. Click to expand... That’s what I said to her
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,602 Harthacnut said: World champions, where it matters Click to expand... It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot
Harthacnut said: World champions, where it matters Click to expand... It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,604 Maddiemoiselle said: It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot Click to expand... “World Series”
Maddiemoiselle said: It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot Click to expand... “World Series”
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,605 Maddiemoiselle said: It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot Click to expand... Everyone plays war though. CHAMPIONS!
Maddiemoiselle said: It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot Click to expand... Everyone plays war though. CHAMPIONS!
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,606 Maddiemoiselle said: It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot Click to expand... Quiet you
Maddiemoiselle said: It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions" Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot Click to expand... Quiet you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,607 Harthacnut said: Big ole French boobies Have a USB for that Click to expand... I know who you're talking about... So does @youngbustyredhead
Harthacnut said: Big ole French boobies Have a USB for that Click to expand... I know who you're talking about... So does @youngbustyredhead
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,609 Maddiemoiselle said: I know who you're talking about... So does @youngbustyredhead Click to expand... The Addams family??
Maddiemoiselle said: I know who you're talking about... So does @youngbustyredhead Click to expand... The Addams family??
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,611 Amberrlicious said: “World Series” Click to expand... And Quiet you too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,612 Amberrlicious said: I need a drink Click to expand... Water? Coffee? Vodka? Milkshake?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,613 Amberrlicious said: Or 6 Click to expand... Oh. Vodka it is lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,615 Harthacnut said: The Addams family?? Click to expand... Not quite was I was thinking but I believe I know what you're talking about loool
Harthacnut said: The Addams family?? Click to expand... Not quite was I was thinking but I believe I know what you're talking about loool
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,616 Amberrlicious said: Or 6 Click to expand... Count me in
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,617 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh. Vodka it is lol Click to expand... Rum
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,619 Maddiemoiselle said: Not quite was I was thinking but I believe I know what you're talking about loool Click to expand... Ohhh Sorry. You meant Nice.
Maddiemoiselle said: Not quite was I was thinking but I believe I know what you're talking about loool Click to expand... Ohhh Sorry. You meant Nice.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,620 Harthacnut said: Ohhh Sorry. You meant Nice. Click to expand... Yes. Very, very nice