A10 goes brrrdThe Americans do love a good bit of friendly fire, so I don't blame you.
A10 goes brrrdThe Americans do love a good bit of friendly fire, so I don't blame you.
I’m not American
That’s what I said to herCarbonara doesn’t have chicken in it
Or cream.
It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions"World champions, where it matters
“World Series”It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions"
Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot
It's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions"
Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot
Quiet youIt's like when a team wins the SuperBowl and they brag about being "world champions"
Well ya....no one else plays your sport, idiot
I know who you're talking about...Big ole French boobies
Have a USB for that
And Quiet you too“World Series”
Water? Coffee? Vodka? Milkshake?I need a drink
Not quite was I was thinking but I believe I know what you're talking about looolThe Addams family??
Count me inOr 6
RumOh.
Vodka it is lol