D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,065 Then I can hide stuff in them and be magic
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,066 SophUKYis said: Then I can hide stuff in them and be magic Click to expand... Hide a grapefruit in it.
SophUKYis said: Then I can hide stuff in them and be magic Click to expand... Hide a grapefruit in it.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,070 SophUKYis said: Then I can hide stuff in them and be magic Click to expand... You are magic
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,071 SophUKYis said: We could be the hat gang Click to expand... *Loves this*
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,073 I don't even know if I have hats? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Maybe this isn't real.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,076 What's the eta on your ankle Soph? How are you doing today?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,077 Hey Hopey, how many hours until you end shift?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,078 ConsciousNobody said: What's the eta on your ankle Soph? How are you doing today? Click to expand... It’s definitely on the right track but looks like another week off work I think
ConsciousNobody said: What's the eta on your ankle Soph? How are you doing today? Click to expand... It’s definitely on the right track but looks like another week off work I think
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,079 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Hopey, how many hours until you end shift? Click to expand... Not working today, im still in bed
ConsciousNobody said: Hey Hopey, how many hours until you end shift? Click to expand... Not working today, im still in bed
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,080 SophUKYis said: It’s definitely on the right track but looks like another week off work I think Click to expand... Well I hope they give you 2 more at the least, with job security. Less pain? Itchy?
SophUKYis said: It’s definitely on the right track but looks like another week off work I think Click to expand... Well I hope they give you 2 more at the least, with job security. Less pain? Itchy?